You need a new boyfriend if you run into each other at YOUR family reunion.
A newly single girl explains what brought an end to her relationship with her boyfriend of three years.
"He told me on my birthday that I wasn’t the one.”
Hands down, Douchebag of the Week.
Like really, really in love? Butterflies, smile-with-your-entire-body, giddy, giggling, love? Well, if it’s possible, today I realized that I’m in love with Sevilla. It definitely doesn’t hurt that it’s 55F and sunny, but I feel awesome. And the best part: this city can’t break my heart. It can’t forget to call, it can’t cheat on me, and it sure as hell doesn’t care that I’m far from home.
Hide your kids, hide your wife
- Celeste: He slept over again last night.
- Krista: And?
- Celeste: Nothing. He kissed me goodnight and then... bear hugged me and stayed that way.. as if I was supposed to sleep like that, facing him.
- Krista: God.
- Celeste: I can't figure it out. He either wants to be a good guy or he's just not that into me and is using me for a place to sleep.
- Krista: Well then.. hide your kids, hide your wife. Time to lock the doors.
Boy Meets World - this is what it should be like
- Shawn: You know, he used to tell me how wonderful you were, but guys always say great things about their girlfriends until they break up. That's when the truth comes out. You know, I've waited 15 years to find out what he really thinks about you. Do you wanna know what he thinks about you now that you've broken up?
- Topanga: No. Shawn, I don't wanna talk about him.
- Shawn: Now that you've broken up, he still tells me how wonderful you are.
I once dated a guy who looked like this.